Iron Man 3

Label: , , ,


In Movie Theaters:May 32013 Nationwide
Directed by:
Starring:
more credits
 ... Tony Stark / Iron Man
 ... James 'Rhodey' Rhodes / War Machine
 ... The Mandrin (Villain)
 ... Pepper Potts
 ... Firepower (Villain)
 ... Eric Savin 
Distributed by:Walt Disney Pictures
Produced by:
Genres:Action Adventure Sequel Superhero

Synopsis: Plot will borrow elements from Warren Ellis' six-issue Iron Man: Extremis, which also influenced the first Iron Man installment, and focuses on the spread of a virus through nanotechnology. Ashley Hamilton ('Dancing with the Stars', 'Extra') will play a government cyborg named Firepower. The character is the pilot of an experimental armored suit under the secret mission dubbed Project: Firepower. He eventually uses the suit to battle Iron Man.
added verbatim from variety.com on May 29, 2012
Notes: Rumored to involve a Chinese-related storyline (due to the expected filming in the country and co-production/investment by Beijing-based DMG Entertainment). More specifically, the classic Iron Man enemy, the Chinese character Mandarin, might make an appearance in the third film (Hollywood Reporter, 4/16/12).

The creative production team on the film includes two-time Oscar-winning director of photography John Toll, ASC (Braveheart, Legends of the Fall), production designer Bill Brzeski (The Hangover, Due Date), editors Jeffrey Ford, A.C.E. (Marvel's The Avengers, Captain America: The First Avenger) and Peter S. Elliot (Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer), and costume designer Louise Frogley (Quantum of Solace, Contagion").

7 komentar:

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    Males frequently objectify females but girls are significantly
    less probably to complete the same to men. Women are a lot more psychological whilst guys
    are much less likely to become as psychological. What would be the standard psychological variations between women and men, due to the fact since they're both human beings they ought to be exact same?

    my site: how to seduce women

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    Thank you mike. I mean I am a college student here in China to
    visit my relatives for any month and indeed....I was sad that FB
    doesn't perform here, but GET OVER IT. It is just a networking internet site; and should you can't network offline, you are in for
    some severe trouble in reality. Folks, it's CHINA... get your asses outside and do something, because frankly, every person else is.

    Take a look at my webpage: dating tips from men

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    Would you blend all of these with each other? Or is this
    just a record of possible options?

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: six pack shortcuts scam

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    I really like them all. I've a garden lose out by our pond and love to possess my morning coffee out there listening to nature.

    Also visit my blog ... order arrow sheds

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    I have not even let him clue goo on me 3 instances for that past 10 years mixed.

    -Silda Spitzer

    Also visit my blog post; premature ejaculation cream over the counter

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    Thanks to the reminder, I'll look into this.

    Look at my blog ... how to eat healthy and lose weight

  1. Anonim mengatakan...:

    I tried 800 mg every day for 4 weeks and i've in fact gained weight. I am not obese but needed to find out if it works. Now I'm over
    excess weight in my abdomen which I have in no way been.

    It did some thing to my intestines I feel. They did give me power for positive but i
    was exhausted every single evening so I'm not confident about this from private expertise I do not believe in it. I've
    a new bottle that is inside the trash!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: insane home fat loss program download

Poskan Komentar